#098 NOIR

Long time no see, huh? I've been kinda busy during the last month. I took part in matriculation examination and let's hope that I'll graduate from a high school someday, eh. The next step is applying for other schools and reading for their entrance exams. Anyway, I've been taking a lot of photos recently so there will be many upcoming photoshoots! But hey, here is the first one.

The last time when I took photos of my dear 'big sis' Masa was in 2015 so it was absolutely awesome to take photos of her after a two years! For this photoshoot I wanted to have dancing-like poses and a simple black outfit. The weather of photoshoot day was great because it didn't rain or wind didn't blown, even though our photoshoot took place at a rooftop terrace.

As you can see, my 'writing skills' aren't any better after this little hiatus. So let's hope that I'm able to post more often in the future! Especially in this spring.


Model(s): Masa
Assistant: -
Date of photoshoot: 19th of March 2017
Place: Jätkäsaari, Helsinki

1 comment: