#095 ANNA KARENINA

Have you ever read Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy? I have (almost, heh)! What I really like in this book is Anna and Vronsky's relationship in the beginning of the story (and what I found out really boring is all that politics which is the main reason why I still have not finished that book). I have always adored Anna Karenina for some reason so it inspired me to do a photoshoot of her.

I'm not sure if it was whether a curse or a blessing when it started to snowing while we were taking photos. Well, at least the snowfall turned out as a very nice effect in these photos. Because of the snowfall, these photos reminds me of the scene where Anna is traveling by train and it's snowing.


Model(s): Miss Liida Inez
Assistant: -
Date of photoshoot: 15th of January 2017
Place: Uspenski Cathedral, Helsinki

2 comments: