#077 A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S SWEETNESS

❝ I hum the melody with the cool night air
Let’s take a walk and go someplace else
You get excited as you jump on ahead of me, you’re so innocent
Then you freak out about a bug
As your shadow flickers under the street light
A midsummer night’s sweetness, don’t wanna wake up
A midsummer night’s sweetness, just like today 


Model(s): Sofia
Assistant: -
Date of photoshoot: 14th of June 2016
Place: Kaivopuisto, Helsinki

Midsummer is already gone but at least it isn't Christmas time yet, so I'm not that late with these photos. Somehow writing this post was a bit difficult, I don't know why. I've also been busy doing things, which explains the lack of posts.
Anyway, I saw Sofia's blog in the spring and asked her if she'd like to be a model for my photoshoot. She agreed and so my idea of this shoot got real. This idea had been in my mind for some time because I didn't have any friend who would fit into it. But luckily I found Sofia and thereafter was able to accomplish the photoshoot.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Sofia is such a beautiful model! I can't choose my favourite photo because all of them are so amazing! Second photo is full of feelings, I can see it very clearly! I'm waiting impatiently for Your next photoshoot, Fuuka! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much for these heartwarming words. <3

      Delete