#050 BENEATH THE STREETS

Beneath the streets,
swimming in the dirty water,
no light,
no matter


A quick-planned photo shoot with Masa at the underground. I wanted a leather jacket and skirt + black and white photos, and I got what I wanted (tho some photos aren't bnw, but whatever). We also found creepy door from a park.

Model: Masa
Date of photo shoot: 21st of May 2015
Place: Helsinki; the underground

+


I made a new video of Helsinki some time ago, and I tried to match it with the music (which is of course Trouble Maker's "Now"). I hope you like it. 

2 comments:

  1. I really like the colours of the last one. And video is really impressive! Fuuka, fighting! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's why I took photo of that door, haha. ^^' Thank you so much! <3

      Delete